This culture enriching is oriented to interested in archeologics relics of the region and know the amazing Indigenous culture Tayrona in its splendor, its customs and myths. This adventure type crossing is one tour of media difficulty.
Tayrona Pueblito chayrama, the crossing
Pueblito Tayrona is the perfect base for exploring Tayrona Park. This magical place makes a special experience of culture and nature. During the tour they are found on the trails used by the Tayrona indigenous tribes more than 500 years ago, where very interesting archaeological remains are still preserved.
You will cross gigantic rocks, terraces and incredibly built cables. You will also be surrounded by a variety of flora and fauna such as monkeys, toucans, parrots, butterflies, exotic flowers among many others. The reward will be to contemplate the beautiful landscape and enjoy a beach of golden sands and multicolored waters, a unique setting facing the Colombian Caribbean Sea.
Pueblito is the best option for those who do not have the time of 6 days to go to Ciudad Perdida and want to know the historical places of Tayrona communities. The journey will be enriching and you will have a unique point of view on the force that produces this great mountain
It is best to start as early as possible and enjoy more time, so we prepare this unique experience for you:
- 6:30 am pick up at hotel or desired place in Santa Marta
- 7 am beginning of the crossing, the entrance is made by the sector of calabazo, located 2 minutes from Santa Marta
- The 3-hour trek starts in a humid tropical forest
- Arrival to the archaeological ruins and exploration of the site
- Continuation of the journey towards the sea
- Typical lunch
- Relaxation and fun on the beaches of Cabo San Juan del guia, natural pool
- Return by the cane sector
Return to the hotel / farm / apartment in Santa Marta
- Tickets to the Tayrona National Park
- Food (typical lunch)
- Hydration on the way to Pueblito Chayrama Tayrona
- Specialized guide
- Transportation according to chosen mode
Scheduled departures at best prices
Prices to Pueblito CHAYRAMA Tayrona
From 220.000 per person
– Deposits via PayPal for payment in foreign currency (USD) or PayU for payment in local currency (COP) through links published on our official websites.
– Cash payments only at our offices to our authorized personnel.
– Payments with debit or credit card are enabled in our offices.
A deposit per person equivalent to 5% of the total value of the tour is required, which must be paid in advance to confirm the reservation.
The total price of the tour must be paid the day before, just before leaving, at the office of Wimake Tour Colombia.
Cancellation and right of withdrawal
Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before, during working hours.
Reservations canceled the same day will have a penalty of 20% on the total value of the tour.
Once the reservation process has started, no refund of the 5% equivalent deposit will be made.
- Explorer spirit
- Constant hydration
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes
- Trash bag