Live the Punta Gallinas adventure
La Guajira is a peninsula at North of Colombia, almost desert full of contrast among, sea, sand, coal, salt, cactus and little green oasis. Cradle and home of the Wayuu culture, son of earth and rainning, where is confused the reality with the fantasy and are woven the most artistic hammocks, knapsacks and other handicrafts made hand.
Departure Time 1: 4:30 am.
Arrival time Day 3: 7:30 pm.
- Departure from the hotel or apartment
- Breakfast in Palomino and observation of the Snowy Peaks
- Visit to Manaure, and tours in the salt mine, and technical information of the place
- Arrival at Cape of sailing and installation
- Lunch, (Typical food of the Region)
- Departure to Sugar Loaf and Bath in Playa Dorada
- Visit El Faro to watch the sunset
- Dinner and night in Hammock
- Breakfast at the Cabo de la Vela.
- Departure to Punta Gallinas, passing through the wind farm, Puerto Bolívar and Portete Bay.
- Lunch at Punta Gallina
- Visit the lighthouse at Punta Gallina to observe the sunset
- Dinner and overnight in Chinchorro at the Tourist Inns of Punta Gallina
- Breakfast at Punta Gallina.
- Departure towards the Dunes and the Beach of Taroa
- Departure to Uribía via Bahía Hondita and Bahia Honda
- Lunch in Riohacha
- Return to Santa Marta.
- One night lodging at the Cabo de la Vela in Hammocks
- One night lodging in hammocks at Punta Gallinas
- Driver’s guide service
- Air conditioned transportation.
- Transport by boat (winter season)
- Feeding during the three days
- Visit to the different tourist sites.
- If you order lobster you should pay extra per plate.
- Participation in the typical Wayuu dance (25,000 COP)
- Additional nights
- Visit to the Flamencos National Park.
Accommodation in bed, Additional (35.000 COP)
Scheduled departures at best prices
Price per person: 750,000 COP.
– Deposits via PayPal for payment in foreign currency (USD) or PayU for payment in local currency (COP) through links published on our official websites.
– Cash payments only at our offices to our authorized personnel.
– Payments with debit or credit card are enabled in our offices.
A deposit per person equivalent to 5% of the total value of the tour is required, which must be paid in advance to confirm the reservation.
The total price of the tour must be paid the day before, just before leaving, at the office of Wimake Tour Colombia.
Cancellation and right of withdrawal
Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before, during working hours.
Reservations canceled the same day will have a penalty of 20% on the total value of the tour.
Once the reservation process has started, no refund of the 5% equivalent deposit will be made.
- If you have a special diet, inform before leaving the Tour.
- Sunblock, suntan lotion and personal items
- Bath Dresses and Shoes for the sea
- Small towels and comfortable clothes for the next day
- Tennis for the walk (Lighthouse and Sugar Pylon)
- Sheets for the cold in the early morning
- Do not forget your camera or your video camera