Kogui Mulkwakungui Indigenous town
values of Kogui Mulkwakungui Indigenous town
Wimake Tours, carry you to enjoy a unique experience, visting one of indigenous communities more important of Colombia and World, the Kogui indigenous, direct descendents of Tayrona civilization, that inhabit the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, the cost world’s mountain highest at the seaside , reserve of the biosphere of the humanity and cradle of big Tayrona civilization.
Touring exotics paths you will find an important indigenous civilization Kogui, recessed in the thick mountains of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. Town is home for around of 150 persons whose belong to Indigenous Koguis descendents Tayronas, where you can learn your customs and how they coexist in their environment keeping the balance with the nature (Mother earth) Considering the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta the Heart of the world.
Departure Time: 7:00 am.
Check in time: 6:00 pm.
- The exit is at 7:00 from Santa Marta the oldest city in America located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in north of Colombia. Going along the road that leads to the department of La Guajira, and then took a detour for 2 hours on unpaved road to the site where the tour began to visit the indigenous Kogui people.
- Once we get to the community we will share with the natives, we will listen to their stories and advice, talk about mythology and ancestral customs.
- Time to take pictures, know their houses and see their crops
- Space for take lunch
- Hike to visit and swim in the natural wells of the river
Return to the main road to finish in Santa Marta
- Round trip transportation
- Meals: 1 lunch.
- Entrances to the territories Peasants and Indians
- Visit to the Kogui indigenous people.
- Talk with the indigenous Kogui
- Ecological walk
- Visit to the swimming pools for swimming.
- Health insurance policy
- Professional guide
- Consumption outside the plan
Tips for the Guide
Scheduled Departures at the best prices
– Deposits via PayPal for payment in foreign currency (USD) or PayU for payment in local currency (COP) through links published on our official websites.
– Cash payments only at our offices to our authorized personnel.
– Payments with debit or credit card are enabled in our offices.
A deposit per person equivalent to 5% of the total value of the tour is required, which must be paid in advance to confirm the reservation.
The total price of the tour must be paid the day before, just before leaving, at the office of Wimake Tour Colombia.
Cancellation and right of withdrawal
Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before, during working hours.
Reservations canceled the same day will have a penalty of 20% on the total value of the tour.
Once the reservation process has started, no refund of the 5% equivalent deposit will be made
What to bring
- Articles of personal use
- T-shirt, shorts or shorts.
- Water bottle
- Tennis or hiking boots
- Pant or sweatshirt for the walk
- Repellent or products against insects
- Personal medicines
- Photographic camera
RESERVATIONS CAMPERO 4X4
RESERVATION PER PERSON BUS PÚBLICO