Crystal bay adventure
Crystal Beach is a beauty bay located just 10 minutes in boat from Neguanje, with crystalline waters, white sand and coral reefs beautiful ideal for practice snorkeling. This tour is perfect who enjoy of natural beauty of sea and spend a relax time in the beach.
Tayrona, is one of most popular National Parks in Colombia, cover 3.000 hectares (7.410 acres) of sea and 12.000 hectares (29.650 acres) of land in foothills covered by tropical jungle of Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
In order to explore the park, you get on a touristic bus that drive to the Neguanje beach, we do a stop in natural lookout to watch Siete Olas beach, then we continue on board a boat to Cristal beach. After a tour of 20 minutes, you arrive at Crystal beach it offers fine sand and big opportunity to practice scuba diving. Take a tube and diving goggles (the expensive are on their own) and dive into water of color turquesa to start to find marine life like colorful fish, turtles and crustacean, reefs.
If you aren’t lucky enough of watch one of these favorites underwater, you can still see more than 200 species of sponges living on coral reefs. Take a break of snorkeling to delight of lunch near the beach (It is NOT included at price). After the scuba diving, relax a little in the beach before to come back to the Santa Marta city.
Departure time from your hotel in Santa Marta: 8:00 am.
Departure time from your hotel in Rodadero: 7:00 am.
Return time to Santa Marta at 05:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT NOTE:The reservation must be made at least 72 hours prior.
- Transport by tourist bus.
- Transfers by boat
- Tickets to the Tayrona National Natural Park
- Stop at the lookout point of the Seven Waves.
- Visit to Crystal Beach
- Departure times vary according to the location of your hotel and if the tourist season is high or low.
- The plan described here is shared
- Children under 4 do not pay
- The prices of the Snorkeling activity average around 35,000 COP.
Scheduled departures at best prices
Price per person
Price P / P: 85,000 COP (Nationals)
Price P / P: 110,000 COP (Foreigners)
– Deposits via PayPal for payment in foreign currency (USD) or PayU for payment in local currency (COP) through links published on our official websites.
– Cash payments only at our offices to our authorized personnel.
– Payments with debit or credit card are enabled in our offices.
A deposit per person equivalent to 5% of the total value of the tour is required, which must be paid in advance to confirm the reservation.
The total price of the tour must be paid the day before, just before leaving, at the office of Wimake Tour Colombia.
Cancellation and right of withdrawal
Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before, during working hours.
Reservations canceled the same day will have a penalty of 20% on the total value of the tour.
Once the reservation process has started, no refund of the 5% equivalent deposit will be made.
What to bring:
- Bottle with water
- Mascara for swimming (if you have one).
ONLY FOR FOREIGNERS