If you like walk for the nature, admire the mountain landscape and the environment and warmth of coffee weather, Minca trek is the ideal tour for you.
To enjoy of Minca trek
Minca a Little town, nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, and lost among lush vegetation, with an exceptional weather and beautiful natural environment become this wonderful place in the ideal site to share the charms that offer us nature, with an latitude 650 M.A.S.L and 14 Kilometers of distance that separate us from the oldest city of America, Santa Marta, Colombia.
After 45 minutes traveling in car we arrive to Minca, here we prepare to start a hike that begin through path that communicate withs waterfalsl and wells, where you can see different landscape and enjoy a refreshing bath, visit a farm which one you will know whole secrets of this traditional crop, visit bamboo buildings, enjoy culinary delights of Minca, learn to cook your own chocolate and visit an indigenous Bohio (house).
Start: 8.30 am.
return to Santa Marta: 17:30
Travel in land transport between Santa Marta – Minca
Walk to get to the Waterfall.
Walk to reach the well.
Walk to return to Minca
Time for lunch and rest
Visit to a coffee production estate to see the artisan process, panoramic tour and talk to see the Cocoa artisan process.
- Ground transportation round trip
- Visit a traditional farm to learn the artisan coffee process.
- Visit to a local family who will teach us with artisan techniques to make chocolate paste and by-products.
- Local guide
Scheduled Departures at the best prices
We have scheduled separtures throughout
$130.000 COP per person.
– Deposits via PayPal for payment in foreign currency (USD) or PayU for payment in local currency (COP) through links published on our official websites.
– Cash payments only at our offices to our authorized personnel.
– Payments with debit or credit card are enabled in our offices.
A deposit per person equivalent to 5% of the total value of the tour is required, which must be paid in advance to confirm the reservation.
The total price of the tour must be paid the day before, just before leaving, at the office of Wimake Tour Colombia.
Cancellation and right of withdrawal
Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before, during working hours.
Reservations canceled the same day will have a penalty of 20% on the total value of the tour.
Once the reservation process has started, no refund of the 5% equivalent deposit will be made.
- Be in good physical condition.
- If you have any recommendations as to food let them know.
- Not recommended for hypertensive or asthmatic patients.
- This tour is done with one person onwards
- Pay attention to the guide’s instructions.