Coffee Tour, La vitoria Minca
Hacienda “La Victoria”, Minca Coffee Tours
Minca a Little town, nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, and lost among lush vegetation, with an exceptional weather and beautiful natural environment become this wonderful place in the ideal site to share the charms that offer us nature, with an latitude 650 M.A.S.L and 14 Kilometers of distance that separate us from the oldest city of America, Santa Marta, Colombia.
La victoria is an old estate founded on 1892 by an England family. Today this coffee maker farm, is property of german Miki Weber, who was dedicated all him life to produce one of the best coffee from Colombia using machines of yesteryear.
In La finca la Victoria we going to know whole technic process of coffee organic production and also delight a delicious cup of coffee harvested and processed in the Finca La victoria in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
It should be clarified in Minca exist more than 1.800 estates producing coffee, a lot of its owners come from Norte de Santander department, Colombia; they arrived to the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta more than 50 year ago and colonize a big part of this important mountain.
Departure Time: 8:00 am.
Return to Santa Marta: 5:00 pm
- Departure from your hotel in Santa Marta, Taganga or Rodadero
- After an hour 20 minutes we arrived at La Victoria coffee farm, where a guided tour and talk about the coffee production process. (Possibility to buy coffee roasted and ground 100% organic).
- Tour to visit the Pozo Azul, natural pools where you will enjoy a refreshing swim and take pictures.
- Travel to Minca.
- Lunch in Minca
- Return to Santa Marta
- Round trip transportation.
- Local guide
- Panoramic tour in Minca
- Traditional lunch in Minca
- Tour in the Hacienda Cafetera La Victoria
- Visit to Pozo Azul. (Natural Pool Rio Minca)
- Tickets to different tourist sites
- Travel insurance
Scheduled Departures at the best prices
We have scheduled separtures throughout 2017
$ 195,000 COP per person
Note: departure, minimum two people
– Deposits via PayPal for payment in foreign currency (USD) or PayU for payment in local currency (COP) through links published on our official websites.
– Cash payments only at our offices to our authorized personnel.
– Payments with debit or credit card are enabled in our offices.
A deposit per person equivalent to 5% of the total value of the tour is required, which must be paid in advance to confirm the reservation.
The total price of the tour must be paid the day before, just before leaving, at the office of Wimake Tour Colombia.
Cancellation and right of withdrawal
Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before, during working hours.
Reservations canceled the same day will have a penalty of 20% on the total value of the tour.
Once the reservation process has started, no refund of the 5% equivalent deposit will be made.
Follow the guide’s instructions carefully.
What to bring
- Mosquito repellent
- Towel and bathing suit
- Camera or video recorder
Note: This tour is made with a minimum of two (2) passengers and is personalized.