Cape of the candle adventure, La Guajira
This exotic place is renowned for its beautiful and golden beach of Pilón de azúcar and its spectacular landscapes that can be contemplate with the sunset from the lookout of the lighthouse. The Cabo de la Vela is the ideal place for water sports and the hikes and travel in bicycle. It is a journey type adventure with a demanding road; it does not count with the conventional facilities of conventional tourism. It should be remembered that in this place the water is scarce and the electrical energy is obtained with gasoline generators and solar panels. The lodging takes place in the traditional rustic tourist inns of Cabo de la vela owned by the Wayuu families.
Departure from the hotel or apartment
Breakfast in Palomino and observation of the Snowy Peaks
Visit to Manaure, and tours in the salt mine, and technical information of the place.
Arrival at Cape of sailing and installation
Lunch, (Typical food of the Region)
Departure to Sugar Loaf and Bath in Playa Dorada
Visit El Faro to watch the sunset
Dinner and overnight in Hamaca at the tourist inns of Cabo de la Vela
07:00 a.m. – Breakfast at the Cabo de la Vela
Time to enjoy the beaches of calm waters offered by the Cabo de la Vela
Route along the road parallel to the train track, to visit Uribia, indigenous capital of Colombia.
Visit to the City of Riohacha the Capital of the department of Guajira where we will take lunch.
Transfer to Santa Marta where we would be finishing the tours at 06:30 p.m.
- Lodging in hammock
- Air conditioned transportation
- Specialized guide service.
- Travel insurance during the days of the tour.
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner.
- Refreshment during the tour
- The places to visit are: Palomino, Riohacha, Uribia, Manaure, Cabo de la Vela, (Playa dorada, Sugar pilon, the Lighthouse).
- If you order lobster you should pay extra per plate.
- Participation in the typical Wayuu dance (25,000 copies).
- Additional nights
- Water bottles
- Visit to the Flamencos National Park
- Lodging in bed, Additional ($35,000 COP)
Scheduled departures at best prices
Price per person: 350.000 COP
– Deposits via PayPal for payment in foreign currency (USD) or PayU for payment in local currency (COP) through links published on our official websites.
– Cash payments only at our offices to our authorized personnel.
– Payments with debit or credit card are enabled in our offices.
A deposit per person equivalent to 5% of the total value of the tour is required, which must be paid in advance to confirm the reservation.
The total price of the tour must be paid the day before, just before leaving, at the office of Wimake Tour Colombia.
Cancellation and right of withdrawal
Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before, during working hours.
Reservations canceled the same day will have a penalty of 20% on the total value of the tour.
Once the reservation process has started, no refund of the 5% equivalent deposit will be made.
What to bring:
- Clothes for two days
- Comfortable shoes
- Flips flops
- A sheet
- Water bottle
NOTE: Departures starts from Santa Marta, Taganga, Rodadero, Parque Tayrona, Palomino, Rioacha.